No Dust Ceramic Beads Blasting Media Fine Frosted Surface 90μM No Metal Pollution
Contact Person : Caroline Cui
Phone Number : 0086-15003865330
WhatsApp : +008615003865330，008613598099524
|Minimum Order Quantity :||100KGS||Price :||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details :||12.5kgs/barrel, 25kgs (2 barrels)/paper carton, or 25kgs barrels +pallet||Delivery Time :||5-10 days|
|Supply Ability :||1500mt per year|
|Place of Origin:||Shanxi, China||Brand Name:||Zirnano|
|Certification:||ISO9001, ISO14001||Model Number:||B120 size 63-125μm|
|Commodity Name:||Ceramic Beads Blasting Media||Chemical Index:||ZrO2 60-66%, SiO2 25-30%, Al2O3 7-13%|
|Manufacturing Process:||Melting Method||Bulk Density:||2.3g.cm3|
|Package:||25kgs Paper Cartons Or 25kgs Barrels +pallet|
3C Charging Lines Ceramic Blasting,
ZrO2 Ceramic Blasting Media,
Zirconia Silicate Ceramic Beads
Ceramic Beads JZB 120 size 63-125 μm for 3C charging lines interface surface finish
Ceramic beads is also called Zirconia silicate Ceramic beads, or ceramic media, with ZrO2 60-66%.
Ceramic beads is of high impact properties, not easy to be broken, and with beautiful satin shine finish on the blasting works.
It is a new green balsting media widely used in 3C industries, like mobile phone frames, charging line interface, etc..
Manufacturing process: Melting method
|60-66%,||25-30% max.||7-13% max.||5-8%|
|Color||Bulk Density||True Specific Density||Vickers Hardness|
SIZE OF B120: 63-125 μm
Other sizes available:
1. The density of the ceramicbeads is between glass beads and steel shot, and with high hardness, can be used to fill the upper and lower limit of the strength of glass beads and steel shot.
2. The ceramic beads is light, but its hardness is high, which is very suitable for the strengthening and forming of metal blasting sand such as titanium alloy, aluminum alloy and high temperature alloy.
3. Ceramic beads is not deformed in the process of circulation and wear low, which can ensure the consistency of the surface sandblasting effect during mass production.
4. Ceramic beads is spherical and has smooth surface and low loss of equipment.
5. Ceramic beads has a wider range of particle size and can be used in matching with various types of sandblasting machines to meet more application requirements.
|Parameter||Ceramic beads||Glass beads||Steel shot|
|True density||3.85g/cm3||2.6 g/cm3||7.8 g/cm3|
|Particle size interval||0.04-0.85mm||0.045-0.85mm||0.05-0.60mm|
|Dust pollution||Very small||Big||in|
|Service life||high||About ceramic sand 1/25||high|
|Sandblasting effect||High finish and no discoloration of the workpiece||High finish and white workpiece||Low finish and blackened workpiece|
Alloy shell, middle frame and built-in parts of computers, mobile phones, and charging lines interfaces...
No matter you’re the end users, blasting service suppliers, sandblasting equipment dealers or ceramic blasting media and other blasting abrasive distributors, welcome to contact us. More details of ceramic blasting beads, updated prices and samples will be available.