B40 0.425mm Ceramic Blasting Media Size For Metal Pipes Blast Cleaning
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||B40: 0.250-0.425MM|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100KGS|
|Packaging Details:||25kg barrel+pallet or 2*12.5kg barrel+ paper carton box + pallet|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 days after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||200mts per month|
|Main Material:||60-66% ZrO2||Usage:||Sandblasting Machine|
|Commodity:||Ceramic Beads||Product Name:||Ceramic Blasting Media|
|Bulk Density:||2.3 G/cm3||True Gravity:||3.85 G/cm3|
|Vicker Hardness:||700 HV||Shape:||Solid Round Ball|
Solid Round Ball Ceramic Blasting Media,
0.425mm Ceramic Blasting Media,
Metal Pipes Cleaning Ceramic Blasting Media
Ceramic blasting media B40 size 0.300-0.425mm for metal pipes blast cleaning
Description of ceramic blasting media
Ceramic blasting meida also called ceramic beads, is Zirconia based ceramic blasting media, with ZrO2 60-66%, size from B20 to B505
Ceramic beads has very good impact strength and toughness, high hardness and surface smoothness.
Due to the suitable density characteristics of ceramic beads (larger than glass beads and smaller than steel shot), the application field is very wide.
It is often used for sandblasting cleaning, pretreatment before spraying and sandblasting finishing on metal surfaces of aluminum alloy, titanium alloy and stainless steel workpieces.
Specification of ceramic blasting media
Chemical & Physical Index
|Chemical Index||Production Process||True Density||
ZrO2 : 60-66%
|B80: 0.125-0.212mm||B170: 0.045-0.090mm|
|B120: 0.063-0.125mm||B400: 0.030-0.063mm|
|B150: 0.053-0.106mm||B505: 0.010-0.063mm|
Features of ceramic blasting media
1. The ceramic beads has good blasting effect, the surface treatment is smooth and uniform, and it has high consistency.
2. Good toughness, not easy to break, can be recycled repeatedly, long service life, reduce energy consumption and reduce costs.
3. It will not cause pollution to the processed parts or products.
4. Reduce dust, increase the service life of the equipment and improve the working environment.
5. Ceramic beads has an effective cutting effect, and is especially suitable for sandblasting on thin metal surfaces without bending or deformation.
Through sandblasting, the surface roughness of the steel pipe meets the predetermined requirements.
After rust removal, high-pressure air should be used to blow it clean before painting to ensure that there is no rust and dust in the pipeline, and to ensure the adhesion of the paint film and the surface of the steel pipe.
- Sandblasting machine type
- Abrasive and size
- Air pressure
- Nozzle type and size
- Distance from nozzle to surface
- The condition of the metal surface to be cleaned
- Operator's technique