B20 Ceramic Blasting Media Size 0.600-0.850mm Applicable For Steel Pipes Clean
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||B20: 0.600-0.850MM|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100KGS|
|Packaging Details:||25kg barrel+pallet or 2*12.5kg barrel+ paper carton box + pallet|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 days after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||200mts per month|
|Main Material:||60-66% ZrO2||Usage:||Sandblasting Machine|
|Commodity:||Ceramic Beads||Product Name:||Ceramic Blasting Media|
|Bulk Density:||2.3 G/cm3||True Gravity:||3.85 G/cm3|
|Vicker Hardness:||700 HV||Shape:||Solid Round Ball|
B20 Ceramic Blasting Media,
0.850mm Ceramic Blasting Media,
Ceramic Blasting Media For Steel Pipes
Ceramic blasting media B20 size 0.600-0.850mm applicable for steel pipes clean
Description of ceramic blasting media
Ceramic beads is with ZrO2 as the main component, produced to be microbeads after high temperature electric melting.
It is an environmentally friendly sandblasting abrasive with no dust pollution and no iron residue.
Ceramic beads blasting media is often used for blast cleaning, pretreatment before spraying, and metal surface finishing.
Specification of ceramic blasting media
Chemical & Physical Index
|Chemical Index||Production Process||True Density||
ZrO2 : 60-66%
|B80: 0.125-0.212mm||B170: 0.045-0.090mm|
|B120: 0.063-0.125mm||B400: 0.030-0.063mm|
|B150: 0.053-0.106mm||B505: 0.010-0.063mm|
Features of ceramic blasting media
1. The ceramic beads has good blasting effect, the surface treatment is smooth and uniform, and it has high consistency.
2. Good toughness, not easy to break, can be recycled repeatedly, long service life, reduce energy consumption and reduce costs.
3. It will not cause pollution to the processed parts or products.
4. Reduce dust, increase the service life of the equipment and improve the working environment.
5. Ceramic beads has an effective cutting effect, and is especially suitable for sandblasting on thin metal surfaces without bending or deformation.
- Stainless steel
- Alumium and alu alloy
- Magnesium alloy, titanium alloy, etc.