Size B60 Ceramic Blasting Media 0.3mm Zirconia Beads For Devices Surface Treatment
Contact Person : Caroline Cui
Phone Number : 86-15003865330
WhatsApp : +8615003865330
|Minimum Order Quantity :||100KGS||Price :||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details :||12.5kgs/barrel, 25kgs (2 barrels)/paper carton, or 25kgs barrels +pallet||Delivery Time :||5-10 days|
|Supply Ability :||1500mt per year|
|Place of Origin:||Shanxi, China||Brand Name:||Zirnano|
|Certification:||ISO9001, ISO14001||Model Number:||B60|
|Commodity Name:||Ceramic Beads Blasting Media||Chemical Index:||ZrO2 60-66%, SiO2 25-30%, Al2O3 7-13%|
|Manufacturing Process:||Melting Method||Bulk Density:||2.3g.cm3|
abrasive blasting media,
ceramic bead blasting media
SGS quality certified industrial Ceramic Beads B20-B205 for castings and forging blank sandblasting cleaning
Ceramic blasting beads are the main blasting media for die-casting parts to deburr edge
cleaning and sandblasting finishing for hardware castings and forgings, aluminum castings
Stainless steel castings.
|True Specific Gravity||3.97 g/cm3|
|Vickers Hardness:||700 kg /mm2|
|Grit size||B125||B170||B205||B400||B505||Special sizes can be customized|
12.5kgs small Bucket, 2 buckets in Paper cartons
Lot number is the production date
Labeling on the bucket and paper cartons
Net weight: Net 25kg
Supply packaging picture
1. The metal parts are basically not damaged, and the dimensional accuracy will not change;
2. The surface of the part is not contaminated, and the abrasive will not chemically react with the material of the part;
3. It is easy to handle the hard-to-reach parts such as grooves and recesses, and a variety of abrasives can be used;
4. The processing cost is greatly reduced, mainly reflected in the improvement of work efficiency, which can meet various surface finishing requirements;
5. Low energy consumption and low cost;
6. Does not pollute the environment and saves environmental management costs;
7. Harmless to the surrounding environment.
a. First shot blasting or blasting.
Castings with rough surfaces that are generally difficult to clean will use shot blasting first, and the shots are steel shots or ceramic shots.
The castings with good surface conditions will use sand blasting machine to remove burrs and edges to clean the surface. The abrasive sandblasting media are ceramic beads or other aluminum oxide grits.
b. After completing the above cleaning, it is best to perform secondary shot blasting or sand blasting by ceramic beads, which can greatly improve the surface quality of the parts. For example, Castings that require painting are generally sandblasted to clean the surface in advance.
You can choose
Automatic sandblasting production line,
Semi-automatic sandblasting equipment,
Press-in sandblasting machine,
Suction sandblasting machine
according to processing capacity.
Enter Your Message