Ceramic Shot Blasting Beads , Z150 - Z850 To Eliminate Stress Shot Blasting Abrasive
|Place of Origin:||Shanxi, China|
|Model Number:||B20, B30, B40, B60, B80, B100, B120, B170, B205, B400|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100KGS|
|Packaging Details:||12.5kgs/barrel, 25kgs (2 barrels)/paper carton, or 25kgs barrels +pallet|
|Delivery Time:||5-10 days|
|Supply Ability:||1500mt per year|
|Commodity Name:||Ceramic Beads Blasting Media||Chemical Index:||ZrO2 60-66%, SiO2 25-30%, Al2O3 7-13%|
|Manufacturing Process:||Melting Method||Bulk Density:||2.3g.cm3|
|Package:||25kgs Paper Cartons Or 25kgs Barrels +pallet|
shot blasting material,
abrasive shot blasting
Ceramic shot peening beads Z150-Z850 to eliminate stress
Ceramic Beads are a spherical peening media produced by electrofusion at a temperature of 2000°C, extremely tough and fracture-resistant, which ensures consistent peening intensities and surface finishes. Ceramic Beads are available in two grades, one for impact surface treatment and the other for shot peening applications. A variety of sizes are available for finishing, peening, deburring, cleaning and descaling ferrous and non-ferrous parts.
|Bead Size (mm)||Bead Size (mm)|
Special sizes available against clients’ requirement.
- High hardness, good elasticity and long service life
- Smooth surface finish that minimizes crack initiation
- Very low material abrasion that maintains accuracy of fine geometries
- High rebound that allows homogeneous coverage of intricate geometries
- No need for decontamination post-treatments for non-ferrous alloys
- High in price but low in cost. Can be recycling use and cost savings on the downstream processes (coating, polishing)
Shot peening to extend fatigue life by stress relieving, peen-forming and peen-straightening.
Widely used in below industries
- Aerospace Industry: manufacture and maintenance of titanium alloy parts.
- Metalworking: shot peening of metal and alloy workpieces to release stress
- Automotive industry: Anti-fatigue and strengthening treatment of suspension spring surface
- Turbine industry: anti-fatigue treatment and strengthening treatment of turbine blade surface
- Steel industry: High Strength Steel (HSS) shot peening to strengthen surface
Free Samples -1kgs
Different blasting workpieces, Different requirements for ceramic beads.
Our factory can provide consult solution, suggest the ceramic beads sizes according to the workpiece you handle and provide 1kgs ceramic beads samples for free.
OEM customize same ceramic beads with your samples or requirements.
Our factory has our own test lab., with high precision chemical and particle size detection instruments. You can send ceramic beads samples, then we will test and analysis it and customize same ceramic beads with your samples or according to your customer requirements.
Guarantee our ceramic beads has no quality problems, and in case any problems are found,
We accept return and/or exchange.
Address: Ximazhuang, Liuzhai Town, Xinmi City, Henan, China