3.85g / Cm3 Ceramic Shot Peening Media , Long Service Life Shot Blasting Material
|Place of Origin:||Shanxi, China|
|Model Number:||B20, B30, B40, B60, B80, B100, B120, B170, B205, B400|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100KGS|
|Packaging Details:||12.5kgs/barrel, 25kgs (2 barrels)/paper carton, or 25kgs barrels +pallet|
|Delivery Time:||5-10 days|
|Supply Ability:||1500mt per year|
|Commodity Name:||Ceramic Beads Blasting Media||Chemical Index:||ZrO2 60-66%, SiO2 25-30%, Al2O3 7-13%|
|Manufacturing Process:||Melting Method||Bulk Density:||2.3g.cm3|
|Package:||25kgs Paper Cartons Or 25kgs Barrels +pallet|
shot blasting abrasive,
abrasive shot blasting
Ceramic shot peening beads service life 20 times longer than glass beads
Shot peening is a cold working process used to produce a compressive residual stress layer and modify mechanical properties of metals and composites, enhancing the fatigue resistance of mechanical parts made of metallic alloys such as hard steel, titanium and aluminum, also to shape and straighten slim hard alloys for aerospace structural components.
In the shot peening process, the surface is hammered with small round shot media (steel shot, glass beads and ceramic beads).
Ceramic beads are zirconia based shot peening media, manufactured by electro-fusion at high temperatures, are high wear and fracture-resistant.
Ceramic beads are available in a shot-peening grade and a surface finishing grade.
|Bead Size (mm)||Bead Size (mm)|
Special sizes available against clients’ requirement.
• High consistency from bead to bead leading uniform finishes to the tightest tolerances.
• Precision hardening of the part to increase strength and wear and fatigue resistance.
• High toughness, High durability, Long working life in shot peening
• Smooth spherical surface, low abrasion loss, can reduce wear and tear on peening machines.
- Used for surface strengthening treatment of precision casting parts such as aircraft turbine blades and shafts, ordnance, and various spring gear hydraulic parts to eliminate internal stress.
- Used in the automotive industry for strengthening treatment to the surface of Shock absorber spring to improve its anti-fatigue performance
- Shot peening of gears, machined tools and other metal /alloy parts to eliminate stress and increase surface strength
Free Samples -1kgs
Different blasting workpieces, Different requirements for ceramic beads.
Our factory can provide consult solution, suggest the ceramic beads sizes according to the workpiece you handle and provide 1kgs ceramic beads samples for free.
OEM customize same ceramic beads with your samples or requirements.
Our factory has our own test lab., with high precision chemical and particle size detection instruments. You can send ceramic beads samples, then we will test and analysis it and customize same ceramic beads with your samples or according to your customer requirements.
Guarantee our ceramic beads has no quality problems, and in case any problems are found,
We accept return and/or exchange.
Address: Ximazhuang, Liuzhai Town, Xinmi City, Henan, China