JZB60 JZB80 JZB100 JZB120 Ceramic Blasting Media Zirconia Sand For Metal Parts
Contact Person : Caroline Cui
Phone Number : 0086-15003865330
|Minimum Order Quantity :||100KGS||Price :||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details :||12.5kgs/barrel, 25kgs (2 barrels)/paper carton, or 25kgs barrels +pallet||Delivery Time :||5-10 days|
|Supply Ability :||1500mt per year|
|Place of Origin:||Shanxi, China||Brand Name:||Zirnano|
|Certification:||ISO9001, ISO14001||Model Number:||B20-B505|
|Commodity Name:||Ceramic Beads Blasting Media||Chemical Index:||ZrO2 60-66%, SiO2 25-30%, Al2O3 7-13%|
|Manufacturing Process:||Melting Method||Bulk Density:||2.3g.cm3|
|Package:||25kgs Paper Cartons Or 25kgs Barrels +pallet|
abrasive blasting media,
bead blasting material
Blasting media Difference of Glass beads, Ceramic beads and steel shot in sandblasting
Ceramic blasting media is also called Ceramic beads, ZrO2 60-66%, Bulk Density 2.3g/cm3,
Ceramic beads is of high impact properties coupled with good hardness, and is an ideal sandblasting media.
Ceramic sand is of wide range of sizes from B20-B505.
It is mainly used for surface treatment of aluminum alloy zinc alloy magnesium alloy die castings, etc.
Manufacturing process: Melting method
|60-66%,||25-30% max.||7-13% max.||5-8%|
|Color||Bulk Density||True Specific Density||Vickers Hardness|
can be customized
1. The density of the ceramicbeads is between glass beads and steel shot, and with high hardness, can be used to fill the upper and lower limit of the strength of glass beads and steel shot.
2. The ceramic beads is light, but its hardness is high, which is very suitable for the strengthening and forming of metal blasting sand such as titanium alloy, aluminum alloy and high temperature alloy.
3. Ceramic beads is not deformed in the process of circulation and wear low, which can ensure the consistency of the surface sandblasting effect during mass production.
4. Ceramic beads is spherical and has smooth surface and low loss of equipment.
5. Ceramic beads has a wider range of particle size and can be used in matching with various types of sandblasting machines to meet more application requirements.
Sandblasting for die-casting parts cleaning and pre-treatment.
Sandblasting is a relatively thorough and efficient cleaning method and can be arbitrarily selected between different roughness.
Dry sandblasting machine and Wet sandblasting machine
No matter you’re the end users, blasting service suppliers, sandblasting equipment dealers or ceramic blasting media and other blasting abrasive distributors, welcome to contact us. More details of ceramic blasting beads, updated prices and samples will be available.