Stabilized Zirconia Ceramic Grinding Balls Media 1.8mm For Painting
|Place of Origin:||Shandong,China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||25kgs Barrels+Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||3-10 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1500mt per year|
|Product Name:||Yttrium Stabilized Zirconium Grinding Balls||Color:||Milk White|
|Material Content:||95% Zirconia||True Gravity:||6.0g/cm3|
|Bulk Density:||3.7g/cm3||Usage:||Grinding And Dispering|
|Size:||0.1-50mm||Advantage:||Excellent Wear Resistance|
Stabilized Zirconia Ceramic Grinding Balls,
1.8mm Ceramic Grinding Media,
50mm Ceramic Grinding Balls
1. Product Description
95 Yttrium stabilized zirconia cerami beads selects the high quality micron and sub-nano-level powder as raw material, and the production method is sintering.
With the good smooth surface and high strength,95 zirconia beads have been mainly used for the ultra-fine grinding and dispersion of high-viscosity and high-hardness materials.
Compared with 65 zirconia silicate beads, 95 zirconia beads has higher hardness, bulk density and strength, and it is widely used for grinding and dispersion media where zero pollution and higher efficiency is required.
2. Main Technical Data of 95 yttrium stabilized zirconia ceramic beads
|Commodity||Typical Chemical Index||Main Physical Index|
|95 Zirconia Beads||ZrO2 ≥95%||True Gravity ≥6.0g/cm3|
|Y2O3 ≥4.5%||Bulk Density ≥3.7g/cm3|
|Others ≤0.5%||Vicker Hardness ≥1100 HV|
|sintering process||compressive strength ≥2.0KN Φ2mm|
|Zirconia Beads Specification|
|Special Specification can be customized|
3. Main Features of 95 Zirconia Ceramic Balls
1)Good roundness, smooth surface, high density, high Strength
2)Good stability, strong acid resistance and alkali proof.
3)Have excellent toughness, impact resistance, unbreakable
4) Low cost of use and best grinding media.
4. Main Applications of 95 Yttrium stabilized Zirconia Ceramic Beads
95 Yttrium stabilized Zirconia Ceramic Beads are mainly used for Grinding and Polishing, etc.
1) Wear and corrosion resistant product: paint, coating, textile, pigment and dye;
2) High strength and high tenacity product: magnetic material, piezoelectric ceramics and dielectric ceramics;
3) Pollution prevention: medicine, food and cosmetics;
4) Ceramics: electronic ceramics, refractory ceramics and structural ceramics
5. Application Equipment of 95 Zirconia Beads
1) Horizontal Bead Mill
2) Vertical Bead Mill (Sand Mill)
3) Vertical Attrition Mill
4) High Speed Ultra Fine Sand Mill
5) Basket Mill
6) Horizontal Pin Mill
7) Nano Mill
8) Ball Mill
9) Planetary Mill