Size PA10 - PA120 Plastic Media Blasting Thermoplastic Polymer Particles Remove Spilled Glue
|Place of Origin:||Henan, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||25kgs|
|Packaging Details:||25kgs paper bags+Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||300MT Per Month|
|Material:||Plastic Media Blasting PA Polyamide Nylon 6||Function:||Remove Spilled Glue|
|Specific Gravity:||1.14 G/cm3||Tensile Force:||750 Kg / Cm2|
|Bending Stress:||1000 Kg / Cm2|
plastic bead blasting media,
plastic sandblasting media
Size PA10-PA120 White Nylon sand plastic blasting media to remove the spilled glue
The main raw material of nylon sand is Polyamide (PA),it is one translucent milky white crystalline thermoplastic polymer particles, produced by a special formula PA6 monofilament through one high-speed pelletizer. It has the characteristics of precise dimension, wear-resistant,and permanent antistatic.
It is an ideal surface treatment blasting media due to its moderate hardness and machinability, which can efficiently polish the work pieces without damage its surface.
Remark: Dimension accuracy ±0.05mm
Special specification and color can be customized
- Main Features
1.Soft and weak, with certain toughness, no cutting property, no damage to treated workpieces, it will reduce the defect rate of the treated workpieces
2. Not only remove the burrs and throns on the surface of treated workpiece,but also no damage to treated workpieces. Low dust generated in the cleaning process.
1. Remove the spilled glue In the electronics industry:surface pre-treatment for the circuit board , spilled glue removal for electronic parts.
2. Clean epoxy optical detector: do not make the surface opaque.
3. Composite material: Remove the coating layer from glass fiber, carbon fiber and resin workpieces.
4. Mold cleaning: clean various molds such as rubber molds, plastic molds, glass molds and die-casting mold without damaging the dimensional accuracy.
5. Aircraft paint removal: remove most paint of the aircraft, but retain the plating.
6. Deburring: Remove small and slight burrs without damaging the surface of the workpiece.