Red PA Plastic Media Blasting PA40 For Plastic Sandblasting Surface Treatment
|Place of Origin:||Henan, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||25kgs|
|Packaging Details:||25kgs paper bags+Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||300MT Per Month|
|Material:||PA Polyamide Nylon 6||Molding Shrinkage:||1.2—1.5%|
|Shape:||Cylindrical||Specific Gravity:||1.14 G/cm3|
|Color:||White, Red||Tensile Force:||750 Kg / Cm2|
|Bending Stress:||1000 Kg / Cm2|
PA40 Plastic Media Blasting,
Surface Treatment Plastic Media Blasting,
PA40 plastic abrasive media
PA plastic media red color size PA40 for Plastic Sandblasting Surface Treatment
Our PA plastic media is produced from imported raw materials and by our patented technology by our independent research pf high-speed precision granulation. With uniform particles, wear-resistant and long-life antistatic. All products have passed SGS tested and ISO9001 certification.
PA plastic media mainly used for plastic products sandblasting surface treatment to remove spilled glue and deburring.
Remark: Dimension accuracy ±0.05mm
Special specification and color can be customized
- Physical Index:
|Color:||Translucent milky white or Red|
|Hardness:||Rockwell hardness HRC 120|
|Specific gravity:||1.14 g/cm3|
|Tensile force:||750 kg / cm2|
|Bending stress:||1000 kg / cm2|
|Water absorption rate 23 ℃:||1.8%|
|Melting point:||220 ℃|
- Main Features
1. PA plastic media is artificial abrasive, with cylindrical and hexahedral shapes;
2. PA plastic media has a certain degree of toughness, non-cutting, and will not cause damage to the product to be processed during use.
The material is soft and has a long service life.
3. PA plastic media is mainly used for sandblasting and shot blasting equipment to clean and remove burrs and burrs on the surface of the workpiece.
Widely used in sandblasting surface treatment:
1. Remove burrs of precision thermoplastic plastic parts such as mobile phone cases, connectors or thermosetting plastic parts such as transformer bakelite skeleton Bobbin;
2. Integrated circuit IC epoxy resin packaging, printed circuit board PCB drilling, SMD resin packaging of electronic components, such as spillage, flashing or burrs;
3. Homogenize plastic parts to eliminate bad marks and improve product quality;
4.Decontamination and paint removal of precision parts, used for aircraft, yacht, automobile and other vehicle maintenance.
Our PA plastic media has added appropriate amount of antistatic liquid in the raw materials formula, so it will prevent to generate static electricity in the process of using and recycling. It will bring you good using experience without any troubles.