PA20 Polyamide Nylon Sand For Sandblasting To Remove Spilled Glue
|Place of Origin:||Henan, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||25kgs|
|Packaging Details:||25kgs paper bags+Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||300MT Per Month|
|Material:||PA Polyamide Nylon 6||Color:||White, Red|
|Shape:||Cylindrical||Specific Gravity:||1.14 G/cm3|
|Tensile Force:||750 Kg / Cm2||Bending Stress:||1000 Kg / Cm2|
PA20 Polyamide Nylon Sand,
Sandblasting Polyamide Nylon Sand,
PA20 plastic bead blasting
Polyamide Nylon sand size PA20 for removal of spilled glue
Polyamide abrasive , abbreviated as (PA), is also called nylon sand. The raw material of nylon sand (plastic media) is polyamide fiber (POLYAMIDE).
Our Polyamide Nylon sand blasting media is produced by patended technology, and advanced equipment to innovate cylindrical micro-particles processed by polyamide monofilament. The particles are uniform, neat in section, anti-static, strong and wear-resistant. Polyamide Nylon sand
will generate static electricity in the process of recycling. That is, there will be a lot of powder adhere to the surface of the product, which is difficult to remove. The use of an appropriate amount of antistatic liquid during use can prevent this from happening and make the machine long-term Keep the normal temperature under use, maintain the machine and extend the life of the machine.
Remark: Dimension accuracy ±0.05mm
Special specification and color can be customized
|Color:||Translucent milky white or Red|
|Hardness:||Rockwell hardness HRC 120|
|Specific gravity:||1.14 g/cm3|
|Tensile force:||750 kg / cm2|
|Bending stress:||1000 kg / cm2|
|Water absorption rate 23 ℃:||1.8%|
|Melting point:||220 ℃|
1) Neat grain shape, smooth cut surface-good deburring effect
2. Uniform particle size (long and thick)-good burr removal performance
3. Abrasion resistance, long life, no deformation and no hair when used for a long time
4. Soft-adapt to high pressure shot blasting, will not damage the product surface
5. Good stability and no chemical reaction with the workpiece
Polyamide Nylon sand is widely used for sandblasting to remove burrs or burrs from precision thermoplastic or thermosetting plastic parts, copper castings, aluminum castings, integrated circuit boards, etc., or to homogenize the surface of plastic parts to eliminate undesirable marks and improve product quality, or It is used for decontamination and painting of precision parts, and it is used for aircraft depainting and coating without damaging the surface of internal materials.
- APPLICATION EXAMPLES
1. Removal of spilled glue in the electronics industry: surface pretreatment of circuit boards, removal of spilled glue of electronic parts.
2. Clean the epoxy optical detector: it will not make the surface opaque.
3. Composite materials: paint and coating can be removed from glass fiber, carbon fiber and resin workpieces.
4. Mold cleaning: rubber, plastic, glass and die-casting molds can be cleaned without damaging the dimensional accuracy of the molds.
5. Aircraft paint removal: remove most of the aircraft paint, but keep the electroplating layer.
6. Burr removal: remove small and slight burr without damaging the surface of the workpiece.