62% ZrO2 Ceramic Cleaning Media Solid Round Ball Shape For Wet Blasting
Fast delivery ceramic blasting media B40-0.250-0.425mm applicable for wet blasting
Ceramic beads are produced with a wide range of application on different metal materials, including aluminium, alu alloy, hard steel, stainless steel, titanium, magnesium, brass, and copper etc.. Ceramic beads perform efficiently both in dry or wet blasting equipment.
Chemical & Physical Index
ZrO2 : 60-66%
Production Process : Smelting
True Density :3.85 g/cm3
Hardness: Vickers 700HV Mohs 7 Rockwell 60HRC
B20: 0.600-0.850mm B80: 0.125-0.212mm B170: 0.045-0.090mm
B30: 0.425-0.600mm B100: 0.106-0.180mm B205:0.000-0.063mm
B40: 0.250-0.425mm B120: 0.063-0.125mm B400: 0.030-0.063mm
B60: 0.125-0.250mm B150: 0.053-0.106mm B505: 0.010-0.063mm
Features of Ceramic beads
1. The ceramic beads is spherical, the surface is smooth and does not damage the work piece, high hardness, long life, good elasticity. During the blasting process, the particles rebound at multiple angles, very suitable for complex metal work pieces.
2. Ceramic Beads can be reused, reducing the replacements times and improving production efficiency. Not easy to break, no dust, no metal pollution, clean and environmentally friendly, and no hidden dangers of silicosis, which is helpful to the health of employees.
3. Comparing with the glass beads, the level of finish is higher, and the life is increased by about 20-30 times
4. Comparing with steel shot, the roughness of ceramic beads is lower, the work piece is free of iron element pollution, no metal powder is left on the surface , and keep metallic color.
Advantage of Ceramic beads
1. The density of ceramic beads is between glass beads and steel shot. In the blasting strength range, it can properly fill the upper and lower blind areas of the impact strength of glass beads and steel shot.
2. Ceramic beads is light in weight but high in hardness, and is very suitable for sand blasting and forming of titanium alloy, aluminum alloy, high temperature alloy and other metals.
3. More environmentally friendly, no iron pollution to processed parts; less dust generation, cleaner working environment, no hidden danger of silicosis and harmless to human body.
4. Ceramic beads is not deformed and has low wear during recycling, which can ensure the consistency of the surface sand blasting effect during mass production.
5. Ceramic beads has high sphericity, smooth surface, and low equipment loss.
6. Ceramic beads has a wider range of particle sizes, which can meet more application needs.
|Parameters- (Comparing with glass beads and steel shot)
Low. 1/25 of ceramic beads
|Equipment wear loss
|High finish, no discoloration
|High finish, whitish
|Low finish, darken
Fields of Application
3C electronic products: Computers, mobile phones, cameras, tablets and other metal, plastic appearance and built-in parts, surface finishing treatment.
Mechanical: overall sandblasting and finishing of mechanical appearance, restore the original color of metal, improve visual effect and texture, such as medical equipment.
Hardware: Polishing of metal parts, deburring, descaling, derusting, degreasing, pre-painting.
Pipes: Copper pipes, steel pipes, and other metal pipes. The inner and outer walls are cleaned and polished.
Molds: glass bottles, tires and other molds to clean up and remove rust, dirt and impurities.
Manual sandblasting machine, automatic sandblasting machine, open sandblasting machine & sandblasting room
25kgs /Barrel+Pallet or 12.5kgs/Barrel, 2 barrels / Paper carton+Pallet