High Viscosity Slurry grinding media Yttrium Stabilized Zirconia Grinding Media Beads Density 6.0g/Cm3
|Place of Origin:||Shanxi, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||25kgs|
|Packaging Details:||25kgs barrels+Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||5-20 days|
|Supply Ability:||500mt per year|
|Commodity Name:||Zirconia Milling Beads||Color:||Shiny White|
|Impact Strength:||2.0KN||Abrasion Loss:||0.5ppm/h|
|Chemical Index:||ZrO2 95%Min., Y2O3 4.5%Min.||Port Of Loading:||Tianjin/Qingdao, China|
|Package:||25kgs Barrels+Pallet||Application:||Grinding Media For Battery, Magnetic Materials, Calcium Carbonate, Titanium Dioxide, Paint, Pigment, Dye, Ink. Etc|
zirconium oxide beads,
zirconium oxide balls,
zirconia ceramic balls
Density 6.0g/cm3 Yttrium stabilized zirconia grinding beads for high viscosity slurry
Zirconia grinding beads is made of ultra-fine, high activity zirconia powder by sintering process, with Yttrium oxide as stabilizer and ZrO2 95% Min.
The beads are of fine grain, extreme density, anti-aging characteristics, low wear, and no pollution. Widely used in the dispersion of middle or high viscosity slurry with different color requirements, and different chemical conditions.
Manufacturing process: Sintering Method
|Chemical composition||ZrO2 95% Min. Y2O3 4.5% Min|
|Shape||Sphere/ Bead / Ball|
|Specific density||3.7g/cm³ Min.|
|Impact Strength||2.9KN (2mm)|
|Modulus of Elasticity||200Gpa|
|SIZES Φ MM|
- High grinding efficiency: Due to the high density of zirconium oxide balls, it has a higher grinding kinetic energy at the same moving speed, and the grinding efficiency is 2-3 times higher than that of ordinary ceramic beads. You can get better results.
- Impact resistance, low wear: Due to the high content of ZrO2, high density, high toughness, low abrasion, no broken ball, peeling, etc., the dispersion of the abrasive is less polluted. The abrasion is 4-10 times lower than that of ordinary ceramic beads.
- Good stability: good stability, acid and alkali corrosion resistance.
- Good fluidity: good circularity, smooth surface, no pores, reflective gloss, easy to clean. The fluidity between the microbeads and the microbeads is good, and the wear on the equipment is small.
- Low cost of use: Zirconium oxide ball wear is the lowest in all grinding media. Zirconium oxide balls are high-strength, inert, hard, perfect, fine spherical particles.
Zirconium oxide beads are currently used in a wide range of applications in the field of grinding and dispersion. Grinding is mainly used in sand mills, and dispersion is mainly used in high-speed agitating mills.
Example 1: Grinding ink used in a horizontal sand mill. The ink here refers to a embossed ink having a relatively low viscosity. This ink has a very high requirement for the fineness of enthalpy. Zirconia beads have high density and good toughness, and can grind the material to the nanometer level with the use of a high-speed horizontal sander.
Example 2: Dispersion in mixing mills. It is a technical difficulty to rapidly disperse the mixture in a vertical agitating mill. The combination of agitating mill and zirconia beads can solve this problem well. The high-speed disordered movement in the material by the augmentation of the stirring blade greatly improves the mixing efficiency, which is dozens of times the efficiency of the ordinary mixer.
Agitator mills are mills with grinding media and are commonly referred to as agitator mills. The stirring shaft drives the grinding medium to agitate, so that the grinding medium is in an irregular state of internal porous type
In this state, collision and shearing occur between the grinding media and the particles, as well as irregular movement, thereby breaking the particles.
Horizontal sand mill, turbine horizontal sand mill, vertical sand mill, centrifugal sand mill, basket sand mill, ball mill, etc
Rod Mixer, Disc Mixer, Screw Mixer, Impeller Mixer