|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||B30: 0.425-0.600MM|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100KGS|
|Packaging Details:||25kg barrel+pallet or 2*12.5kg barrel+ paper carton box + pallet|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 days after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||200mts per month|
|Main Material:||60-66% ZrO2||Usage:||Sandblasting Machine|
|Commodity:||Ceramic Beads||Product Name:||Ceramic Blasting Media|
|Bulk Density:||2.3 G/cm3||True Gravity:||3.85 G/cm3|
|Vicker Hardness:||700 HV||Shape:||Solid Round Ball|
JZB205 Ceramic blasting media for alu alloy blast cleaning and surface finishing
1. Description of ceramic blasting media
Ceramic beads is a eco-friendly blasting abrasive media, made of zircon sand as the main raw material, then smelted and sprayed into micorbeads at a high temperature over 2000 degrees.It has very good impact strength and toughness, high hardness and surface smoothness, and can be recycled repeatedly, 15-20 times of glass beads.
Wide range of particle size available, strong optionality, and can be matched with various types of sandblasting machines.
Applicable for sandblasting cleaning and surface finishing of various metal workpieces like alu, alu alloy, steel, stainless steel, ect.
2. Specification of ceramic blasting media
Chemical & Physical Index
|Chemical Index||Production Process||True Density||
ZrO2 : 60-66%
|B80: 0.125-0.212mm||B170: 0.045-0.090mm|
|B120: 0.063-0.125mm||B400: 0.030-0.063mm|
|B150: 0.053-0.106mm||B505: 0.010-0.063mm|
3. Features of ceramic blasting media
1. The ceramic beads has good blasting effect, the surface treatment is smooth and uniform, and it has high consistency.
2. Good toughness, not easy to break, can be recycled repeatedly, long service life, reduce energy consumption and reduce costs.
3. It will not cause pollution to the processed parts or products.
4. Reduce dust, increase the service life of the equipment and improve the working environment.
5. Ceramic beads has an effective cutting effect, and is especially suitable for sandblasting on thin metal surfaces without bending or deformation.
Blast finishing of metal surface
Ceramic beads blasting can change the Ra value of the surface roughness of the workpiece, can produce a matte or diffusely reflective workpiece surface, eliminate bright light, and experiment with smooth and non-reflective effects to achieve the purpose of finishing.
Enter Your Message