Anti Static Polyamide PA30 Nylon Sand Plastic Blasting Media For Resin Deburring
Contact Person : Caroline Cui
Phone Number : 0086-15003865330
WhatsApp : +008615003865330，008613598099524
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25kgs||Packaging Details :||25kgs paper bags+Pallet|
|Delivery Time :||5-8 working days||Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability :||300MT Per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Henan, China||Brand Name:||Meilan|
|Certification:||ISO 9001||Model Number:||PA10-PA120|
|Material:||Plastic Sandblasting Media PA Polyamide Nylon 6||Molding Shrinkage:||1.2—1.5%|
|Color:||White, Red||Specific Gravity:||1.14 G/cm3|
|Tensile Force:||750 Kg / Cm2||Bending Stress:||1000 Kg / Cm2|
plastic bead blasting media,
plastic abrasive blasting media
Plastic blasting media Nylon sand PA40 to remove the coating layer from glass fiber
Widely used in sandblasting surface treatment
1. Remove burrs of precision thermoplastic plastic parts such as mobile phone cases, connectors or thermosetting plastic parts such as transformer bakelite skeleton Bobbin;
2. Integrated circuit IC epoxy resin packaging, printed circuit board PCB drilling, SMD resin packaging of electronic components, such as spillage, flashing or burrs;
3. Homogenize plastic parts to eliminate bad marks and improve product quality;
4.Decontamination and paint removal of precision parts, used for aircraft, yacht, automobile and other vehicle maintenance.
Nylon sand is made of high-molecular polymer raw materials. It is soft and weak, has certain toughness, no cutting force, and will not cause damage to the product to be processed.
Nylon sand has unique anti-impact performance, its durability is better, the cut surface is smooth, and the precision is good, which can reduce the defective rate of the workpiece of the processed product.
It is also of low dust,and environmentally friendly, suitable for repeated long-term use, and can reduce production costs.
Remark: Dimension accuracy ±0.05mm
Special specification and color can be customized
|Color:||Translucent milky white or Red|
|Hardness:||Rockwell hardness HRC 120|
|Specific gravity:||1.14 g/cm3|
|Tensile force:||750 kg / cm2|
|Bending stress:||1000 kg / cm2|
|Water absorption rate 23 ℃:||1.8%|
|Melting point:||220 ℃|
1) Neat grain shape, smooth cut surface-good deburring effect
2. Uniform particle size (long and thick)-good burr removal performance
3. Abrasion resistance, long life, no deformation and no hair when used for a long time
4. Soft-adapt to high pressure shot blasting, will not damage the product surface
5. Good stability and no chemical reaction with the workpiece
Nylon sand will generate static electricity in the process of recycling; that is, there will be a lot of powder adhere to the surface of the product and it is difficult to clean up. Using an appropriate amount of antistatic liquid at the same time during use can prevent this from happening, and can make the machine in a long Maintain normal temperature during use to maintain the machine and extend its life.