Density 4.0g / Cm3 Zirconium Oxide Beads Zirconia Ceramic Balls 4 - 10mm Size
|Place of Origin:||Shanxi, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||25kgs|
|Packaging Details:||25kgs barrels+pallet|
|Delivery Time:||5-20 days|
|Supply Ability:||1500mt per year|
|Commodity:||65 Zirconium Silicate Grinding Beads||Color:||White Or Milky White|
|Chemical Index:||ZrO2 65%min. SiO2 30-25%||Bulk Density:||2.5g/cm3|
|True Density:||4.0g/cm3||Hardness:||900 HV|
|Impact Strength:||1.1KN||Package:||25kgs Barrels+pallet|
zirconium oxide beads,
zirconia milling media
65 zirconium oxide balls grinding media 4-10mm
Sintering method Zirconium silicate balls are suitable for grinding paints with ZrO2 content of 65%. Also known as 65 zirconium beads, zirconium silicate beads, zirconium silicate beads are composed of the same molar ratio of silicon oxide and zirconium oxide, and the molecular formula is ZrSiO4.
|Wear rate per ton||0.03kg/h|
Size (Diameter/mm) :
Zirconium silicate ball characteristics
- Due to its special process, the internal structure of the beads is uniform and dense, and the quality of the abrasive materials is always uniform.
- It has good toughness, impact resistance and very small friction coefficient, which makes the beads wear low on the equipment.
- Large density, significantly improve grinding effect and efficiency
- Low wear and long service life.
Application areas of zirconium silicate balls:
- Zirconium silicate balls are suitable for ultrafine grinding of calcium carbonate, kaolin, titanium dioxide, paints, paints, inks, and the like.
- Comparison of performance between zirconium silicate balls and other ground ceramic beads
- Zirconium silicate balls have low wear and good toughness relative to alumina balls, and can be used with high-speed agitating mills, vibrating mills, and sand mills.
- Compared with yttrium stabilized zirconia beads (95 zirconium beads), the cost is lower, which is more suitable for grinding and dispersing of paints, paints, etc.
- APPLICABLE EQUIPMENT
- Horizontal sand Mill
- Vertical Sand Mill
- Vertical Attrition Mill
- High Speed Ultra Fine Sand Mill
- Basket Mill