Al2O3 F36# Brake Pads Aluminium Oxide Blasting Media
Contact Person : Caroline Cui
Phone Number : 86-15003865330
WhatsApp : +8615003865330
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1 MT||Price :||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details :||25kgs bags+Ton bag or pallet, 25mt/20'GP usually||Delivery Time :||8-30 days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T||Supply Ability :||10000mt per year|
|Place of Origin:||Henan, China||Brand Name:||ZHENGTONG|
|Certification:||ISO9001, ISO14001||Model Number:||F12#-F1600#|
|Material:||Aluminium Oxide Al2O3||Product Name:||White Fused Alumina|
|Crystal Form:||Trigonal Crystal Sytem||Color:||White|
|Hardness:||Vickers Harness: 2200 HV Mohs: 9||True Specific:||3.95g/cm3|
|Package:||25kgs Bags +Ton Bag Or Pallet||Chemical Index:||Al2O3 99%min. SiO2 0.05%max. Fe2O3 0.1%max. NaO2 0.35%Max L.O.i 0.2% Max.|
|Usage:||For Sandblasting||Sample:||1 Kg For Free|
recyclable aluminium oxide abrasive,
aluminum oxide sandblasting abrasive
WHITE FUSED ALUMINA FOR SANDBLASTING
White Aluminum Oxide, code WA, is an ultra-pure, iron-free abrasive, made of industrial alumina powder as raw material and Fused in an electric arc furnace at 2000 degrees temperatures, then cooled and pulverized and shaped to remove iron by magnetic separation.
It has brilliant white color, extraordinary hardness, and sharp edges. Highly resistant to corrosion, chemical stability, high bulk density and low porosity give it extraordinary volume stability and thermal shock resistance. It can be crushed and sieved to a wide ranges of sizes, from large grains to micro-powders, and is widely used in abrasives, blasting, polishing and refractory.
|AL 2 O 3||SiO2||Fe 2 O 3||Na 2 O||L.O.I|
|99.3% Min.||0.1% Max.||0.1% Max.||0.35% Max.||0.2% Max.|
|Color||Crystal Form||True Specific Gravity||Vickers Hardness||Mohs Harness|
|White||Trigonal Crystal||3.95g/cm3||2200kg /mm2||9|
|#12 MESH||#16 MESH||#20 MESH||#24 MESH||#30 MESH|
|#36 MESH||#46 MESH||#54 MESH||#60 MESH||#70 MESH|
|#80 MESH||#90 MESH||#100 MESH||#120 MESH||#150 MESH|
|#180 MESH||#200 MESH||#220 MESH||#240 MESH||#280 MESH|
FEATURES IN SANDBLASTING
The advantages of white aluminum oxide in sandblasting
1. It does not affect the original color of the processed parts. When using other abrasive, it is easy to cause blackening and discoloration of the workpiece, which seriously affects the appearance and is not easy to eliminate;
2. White aluminum oxide is the best sandblasting abrasive not to remain iron powder on the workpiece;
3. White corundum powder is very suitable for wet sandblasting, grinding and polishing operations;
4. White aluminum oxide has strong cutting force, also has good chemical stability, so the sandblasting speed is fast and efficient.
5. The color is pure white, no impurities, ensuring the color and transparency of the wear layer.
Cleaning: metal parts such as castings, stampings, welded parts, heat-treated parts, etc., descaling, residue, dirt; surface cleaning of non-metallic products, removal of black spots on the surface of ceramic blanks and reduction of lacquer patterns.
Especially for Aluminum alloy, zinc alloy workpiece blast cleaning to scratch, squeeze lines, derusting, degreasing, descaling, etc.,
Address: Ximazhuang, Liuzhai Town, Xinmi City, Henan, China