Brown 120 Grit Aluminium Oxide Blasting Media 12# - 220# Al2O3 95% Purity High Hardness
|Place of Origin:||Henan, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 MT|
|Packaging Details:||25kgs bags+Ton bag or pallet, 25mt/20'GP usually|
|Delivery Time:||8-30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000mt per year|
|Material:||Aluminium Oxide Al2O3||Product Name:||Brown Fused Alumina|
|Crystal Form:||Trigonal Crystal Sytem||Color:||Brown|
|Hardness:||Vickers Harness: 2100 HV Mohs: 9||Bulk Density:||F12#-F220# 1.98-1.68g/cm3|
|True Specific:||3.97g/cm3||Package:||25kgs Bags +Ton Bag Or Pallet|
|Chemical Index:||Al2O3 95%min. SiO2 1%max. Fe2O3 0.3%max. TiO2 2.0-2.8% Cao 0.45% Max.||Usage:||For Bonded Abrasives Like Cutting Discm Grinding Wheels, Etc.|
|Port Of Loading:||Tianjin, China||Sample:||1 Kg For Free|
recyclable aluminium oxide abrasive,
aluminum oxide sandblasting abrasive
BROWN FUSED ALUMINA FOR BONDED ABRASIVES
Brown Fused Alumina, also called Brown aluminum oxide, brown corundum, artificial corundum, BFA, etc, is produced by a reduction fusion of high quality bauxite in electric arc furnaces, and crush to 12#-220# grits, and 0-1mm, 1-3mm, 3-5mm, 5-8mm, etc..
It has good hardness Mohs 9 and toughness, and widely used as raw materials for grinding wheels, blasting media and refractory, etc..
Commodity: Brown Fused Alumina
Production Type: Tilting Furnace, Barmac Crushing, Air Blow Cleaning
|95%min.||1.0% max.||0.3% max.||2.0%-3.0%||0.45% Max.|
|Color||Crystal Form||True Specific Gravity||Vickers Hardness||Melting point|
|Brown||Trigonal Crystal||3.97g/cm3||2100kg /mm2||2000 °C|
|Sizes-Grit & Bulk Density (g/cm3)|
|F12# 1.93-1.99||F14# 1.92-1.98||F16# 1.91-1.97||F20# 1.90-1.96||F22# 1.89-1.95|
|F24# 1.88-1.94||F30# 1.87-1.93||F36# 1.85-1.91||F40# 1.84-1.90||F46# 1.83-1.89|
|F54# 1.82-1.88||F60# 1.81-1.86||F70# 1.80-1.84||F80# 1.79-1.82||F90# 1.77-1.80|
|F100# 1.75-1.78||F120# 1.73-1.76||F150# 1.70-1.74||F180# 1.69-1.73||F220# 1.68-1.72|
Surface cleaning and decontamination:
Metal parts such as castings, stampings, welded parts, heat-treated parts, etc., descaling, residue, dirt; surface cleaning of non-metallic products, removal of black spots on ceramic blanks, reduction of lacquer patterns, etc.
Various gold, K gold jewelry, matting or matte treatment of precious metal products, non-metallic matte processing such as crystal, glass, corrugated, acrylic, etc., and can make the surface of the workpiece into a metallic luster.
Etching, crystal, agate, semi-precious stones, seals, ya stone, antiques, marble tombstones, ceramics, wood, bamboo and other etching art.
- Remove the blur edge:
- Bakelite removal of bakelite, plastic, zinc, aluminum die-casting, electronic parts, magnetic cores, etc.
Teflon, PU, rubber, plastic coating, rubber roller (ROLLER), electroplating, metal spray welding, titanium plating, etc., to increase the surface adhesion.
- Stress relief processing:
- Aerospace, national defense, precision industrial parts, derusting, paint removal, finishing, etc.
- Electronic parts processing:
- Matte surface and etching of silicon chip, impurity removal on the back side of wafer, overflow of electronic parts package, removal of printed surface of finished product, cleaning of ceramic electric heating.
- Molds processing :
- Generally, the surface of the mold is sandblasted, the mold is bitten after matting, the wire cutting mold, the glass mold, the tire mold, the conductive rubber mold, the shoe mold, the electric wood mold, the plating mold, the button mold, the plastic product mold.
- Large workpiece surface matte treatment:
- Large workpieces such as oil tanks, chemical tanks, hulls, copper structures, tin houses, containers, automotive industry, etc., rust removal, paint removal, maintenance and large flat glass automatic matte treatment.
- Glass processing:
- Sand blasting of various process glass.
Why Choose us?
1) 20 years abrasive industry experiences
2) Direct Factory supply & Fixed abrasive sources
3) On-site inspection in factory for each shipment
4) Samples tests each lot in Zhengzhou Research Institute for Abrasives& Grinding Co., Ltd
Our Brown fused alumina grit has been exported to Japan, India, Israel, Russia, Poland etc.
Pls send me email to get Brown fused alumina datasheet /samples and quotation…