90# - 260# Black Aluminum Oxide Fine Grits For Stainless Steel Tableware Polishing
|Place of Origin:||Henan, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1mt|
|Packaging Details:||25kgs bags+Pallet, or 25kgs bags+ Ton bag|
|Delivery Time:||7-30 days|
|Supply Ability:||15000mt per year|
|Color:||Black||Chemical Index:||Al2O3 62%min. Fe2O3 6-12%, SiO2 25%max. TiO2 2-4%|
|Crystal Structure:||Trigonal||Hardness:||8.0 Mohs, 2000HV|
|True Density:||3.50g/cm3||Application:||For Cutting Discs, Sandblasting, Coated Abrasives, Polishing And Wear-resistant Pavement|
abrasive aluminium oxide,
alumina grit blasting
Black aluminum oxide fine grits 90#-260# for stainless tableware polishing
Black aluminum oxide is a gray-black crystal with Al2O3 and iron spinel as the main ore phase, made of high alumina bauxite, high iron bauxite or iron oxide scrap, melted and smelted at high temperature in an electric arc furnace and then cooled. Its main chemical composition is aluminum oxide (Al2O3), ferric oxide (Fe2O3), and some silicon dioxide (SiO2), titanium dioxide (TiO2) and other components. The black aluminum oxide production process determines that the power consumption is lower than that of brown aluminum oxide, and the emissions are less. It is an environmentally friendly and cost-effective abrasive product.
The fine grits 90#-260# is suitable to polish stainless work pieces like stainless tableware knife, form, spoon, bowl, etc..
Commodity: Black Fused Alumina
Production Type: Tilting Furnace, Rolling crushing or Barmac Crushing
|62%min.||25% max.||6-12% max.||2.0%-4.0%|
|Color||Crystal Form||True Specific Gravity||Vickers Hardness|
|Black||Trigonal Crystal||3.50g/cm3||2000kg /mm2|
|F12#--F280#||0-1mm 1-3mm 3-5mm 5-8mm||F280#--F1000#|
Grain Composition: GB, FEPA, or as per client's standard
Package: 25kgs bag+ Ton bags or Pallets or as per customer's requests.
Delivery: 10-30 days on board according to quantity 25-200mt.
FOB Tianjin, China
Polish stainless steel work pieces, such as stainless steel tableware.
Black aluminum oxide fine grits #90-#260 is used for sand blasting, grinding and polishing of various stainless steel work pieces, ordinary steel, copper, aluminum, bamboo, glass and other work pieces, especially on the polishing treatment of stainless steel surface, the effect is more prominent.
Polishing stainless steel work piece with black aluminum oxide is not easy to burn the surface of the work piece. After the throwing, the surface of the work piece shows the uniform color of the stainless steel itself, and the value of the skin is very high. It is not easy to burn the work piece surface. But if polishing by brown aluminum oxide or white aluminum oxide, etc., it is easy to appear darkness , and affects the visual effect of the product.
Taking stainless steel work piece polishing as an example:
1. Several cloth wheels are first placed on the shaft of the polishing machine
2. The bone glue is applied to the outer circle of the cloth wheel
3. The cloth wheel is placed on the sand plate with the black aluminum oxide to roll in
4. After the outer circle of the cloth wheel is evenly bonded to the black aluminum oxide sand, put the cloth wheel into the oven until the bone glue is solidified.
5. The black aluminum oxide sand is firmly bonded to the cloth wheel, and the cloth wheel can be taken out and loaded onto the polishing machine.
6. The polishing machine rotates, and the polishing work piece contacts the outer circumference of the cloth wheel with a suitable force to complete the polishing.
Why Choose us?
1) 20 years abrasive industry experiences
2) The biggest black fused alumina producer in China, one of Top 10 corundum manufacturers in China
3) Well-known brand in China Abrasive Industry
4) Free samples to test