PA30 Polyamide Plastic Media Blasting For Plastic Transformer Skeleton Deburring
Contact Person : Caroline Cui
Phone Number : 0086-15003865330
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25kgs||Packaging Details :||25kgs paper bags+Pallet|
|Delivery Time :||5-8 working days||Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability :||300MT Per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Henan, China||Brand Name:||Meilan|
|Certification:||ISO 9001||Model Number:||PA10-PA120|
|Material:||PA Polyamide Nylon 6||Color:||White, Red|
|Shape:||Cylindrical||Specific Gravity:||1.14 G/cm3|
|Tensile Force:||750 Kg / Cm2||Bending Stress:||1000 Kg / Cm2|
plastic bead blasting media,
plastic abrasive blasting media
Nylon sand PA50 plastic blasting media to clean epoxy optical detector
Nylon sand is mainly used for sand blasting and shot blasting equipment. In cleaning, the burrs and fly spurs on the surface of the workpiece can be removed without causing damage to the surface of the workpiece.
Examples of specific uses
1. Electronic industry degreasing: Pretreatment of circuit board surface, degreasing of electronic parts.
2. Clean epoxy optical detector: Does not make the surface opaque.
3. Composite materials: paint and coatings can be removed from glass fiber, carbon fiber and resin workpieces.
4. Mold cleaning: rubber, plastic, glass and die-casting molds can be cleaned without compromising the dimensional accuracy of the mold.
5. Aircraft paint removal: Most aircraft paint is removed, but the plating is retained.
6. Depilation: Remove small and slight burrs without hurting the surface of the workpiece.
Nylon sand is made of high-molecular polymer raw materials. It is soft and weak, has certain toughness, no cutting force, and will not cause damage to the product to be processed.
Nylon sand has unique anti-impact performance, its durability is better, the cut surface is smooth, and the precision is good, which can reduce the defective rate of the workpiece of the processed product.
It is also of low dust,and environmentally friendly, suitable for repeated long-term use, and can reduce production costs.
Remark: Dimension accuracy ±0.05mm
Special specification and color can be customized
|Color:||Translucent milky white or Red|
|Hardness:||Rockwell hardness HRC 120|
|Specific gravity:||1.14 g/cm3|
|Tensile force:||750 kg / cm2|
|Bending stress:||1000 kg / cm2|
|Water absorption rate 23 ℃:||1.8%|
|Melting point:||220 ℃|
1) Neat grain shape, smooth cut surface-good deburring effect
2. Uniform particle size (long and thick)-good burr removal performance
3. Abrasion resistance, long life, no deformation and no hair when used for a long time
4. Soft-adapt to high pressure shot blasting, will not damage the product surface
5. Good stability and no chemical reaction with the workpiece
Nylon sand will generate static electricity in the process of recycling; that is, there will be a lot of powder adhere to the surface of the product and it is difficult to clean up. Using an appropriate amount of antistatic liquid at the same time during use can prevent this from happening, and can make the machine in a long Maintain normal temperature during use to maintain the machine and extend its life.