PA20 Polyamide Nylon Sand For Sandblasting To Remove Spilled Glue
Contact Person : Caroline Cui
Phone Number : 0086-15003865330
|Minimum Order Quantity :||25kgs||Packaging Details :||25kgs paper bags+Pallet|
|Delivery Time :||5-8 working days||Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability :||300MT Per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Henan, China||Brand Name:||Meilan|
|Certification:||ISO 9001||Model Number:||PA10-PA120|
|Material:||Plastic Media Blasting PA Polyamide Nylon 6||Function:||Remove Spilled Glue|
|Specific Gravity:||1.14 G/cm3||Tensile Force:||750 Kg / Cm2|
|Bending Stress:||1000 Kg / Cm2|
Polyamide Plastic Media Blasting,
PA30 Plastic Media Blasting,
PA30 plastic sandblasting media
Polyamide plastic media size PA30 blasting for plastic transformer skeleton deburring
The main raw material of Polyamide plastic media is polyamide fiber, translucent milky white or red crystalline thermoplastic polymer particles.
Polyamide plastic media is made of high-molecular polymer materials, which has unique impact resistance, better durability, precision-level manufacturing process, and good accuracy, which can reduce the defect rate of processed products. It is environmentally friendly, low dust, suitable for repeated cycles and long-term use, and can reduce the user's production cost.
Remark: Dimension accuracy ±0.05mm
Special specification and color can be customized
1. Charge prevention effect, dust and nylon sand will not easily adhere to the surface of the finished product.
2. Nylon sand grains are neatly shaped, and the cut surface is smooth and has a good deburring effect.
3. Solid and long life, long-term use will not be deformed or hairy, and the corner burr removal performance is good.
4. It has a certain degree of toughness, no machinability, and will not cause damage to the product to be processed during use.
Polyamide plastic media is mainly used for sandblasting and shot blasting equipment. In cleaning, it can remove burrs and spurs on the surface of the workpiece without causing damage to the surface of the workpiece.
Examples of uses:
1. Removal of spilled glue in the electronics industry: surface pretreatment of circuit boards and removal of spilled glue of electronic parts.
2. Clean the epoxy optical detector: it will not make the surface opaque.
3. Composite materials: paint and coating can be removed from glass fiber, carbon fiber and resin workpieces.
4. Mold cleaning: rubber, plastic, glass and die-casting molds can be cleaned without damaging the dimensional accuracy of the mold.
5. Aircraft paint removal: remove most of the aircraft paint, but retain the electroplating layer.
6. Deburring: Remove small and slight burrs without damaging the surface of the workpiece.
Red color of polyamide plastic media also available. Please feel free to contact us for detailed quotation.