JZB60 JZB80 JZB100 JZB120 Ceramic Blasting Media Zirconia Sand For Metal Parts
Contact Person : Caroline Cui
Phone Number : 0086-15003865330
|Minimum Order Quantity :||100KGS||Price :||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details :||12.5kgs/barrel, 25kgs (2 barrels)/paper carton, or 25kgs barrels +pallet||Delivery Time :||5-10 days|
|Supply Ability :||1500mt per year|
|Place of Origin:||Shanxi, China||Brand Name:||Zirnano|
|Certification:||ISO9001, ISO14001||Model Number:||B20-B505|
|Commodity Name:||Ceramic Beads Blasting Media||Chemical Index:||ZrO2 60-66%, SiO2 25-30%, Al2O3 7-13%|
|Manufacturing Process:||Melting Method||Bulk Density:||2.3g.cm3|
|Package:||25kgs Paper Cartons Or 25kgs Barrels +pallet|
bead blasting material,
ceramic bead blasting media
Blasting media Difference of Glass beads, Ceramic beads and steel shot in sandblasting
Ceramic blasting media is also called Ceramic beads, ZrO2 62-68%, Bulk Density 2.3g/cm3, HS code 691410.
Ceramic beads is of high impact properties coupled with good hardness. It is spherical and of smooth surface,
much lower roughness than glass beads and steel shot, leading beautiful satin shine finish on the blasting work
piece and easier to clean.
Manufacturing process: Melting method
|60-66%,||25-30% max.||7-13% max.||5-8%|
|Color||Bulk Density||True Specific Density||Vickers Hardness|
can be customized
1. The density of the ceramicbeads is between glass beads and steel shot, and with high hardness, can be used to fill the upper and lower limit of the strength of glass beads and steel shot.
2. The ceramic beads is light, but its hardness is high, which is very suitable for the strengthening and forming of metal blasting sand such as titanium alloy, aluminum alloy and high temperature alloy.
3. Ceramic beads is not deformed in the process of circulation and wear low, which can ensure the consistency of the surface sandblasting effect during mass production.
4. Ceramic beads is spherical and has smooth surface and low loss of equipment.
5. Ceramic beads has a wider range of particle size and can be used in matching with various types of sandblasting machines to meet more application requirements.
|Parameter||Ceramic beads||Glass beads||Steel shot|
|True density||3.85g/cm3||2.6 g/cm3||7.8 g/cm3|
|Particle size interval||0.04-0.85mm||0.045-0.85mm||0.05-0.60mm|
|Dust pollution||Very small||Big||in|
|Service life||high||About ceramic sand 1/25||high|
|Sandblasting effect||High finish and no discoloration of the workpiece||High finish and white workpiece||Low finish and blackened workpiece|
Alloy shell, middle frame and built-in parts of computers, mobile phones, cameras, etc. - sandblasting finishing
Clean burrs to form film-light decorative or fine reflective surface, on alloy workpiece such as mobile phone to achieve different reflection or matte.
Stainless steel cutlery and kitchen utensils sandblasting finishing
Golf club & ball head alloy surface treatment Sandblasting finishing
Other applications in
Casting and forging parts, welded parts, heat-treated parts - Sandblast Cleaning
Pipeline - Sandblast Cleaning
Molds - Sandblast cleaning
Electroplating, painting, anode-Surface Pretreatment
Hardware parts - Sandblasting to improve lubrication conditions
Aerospace industry-Shot Peening
Automotive industry-Sandblasting reinforcement/ Shot Peening
Machinery, Medical Instrument - Sandblast finishing/shot peening
Mainly Suction dry blasting machine
No matter you’re the end users, blasting service suppliers, sandblasting equipment dealers or ceramic blasting media and other blasting abrasive distributors, welcome to contact us. More details of ceramic blasting beads, updated prices and samples will be available.